Friday, March 18, 2011

Lazy, Rainy Days

Today is another rainy day for us, the first out of at least ten according to the forecast.  Yesterday was so amazing out, that it makes it all that more depressing.  I spent a lot of time outside yesterday cleaning out my car while the little guy got to take in some sunshine while playing outside.  So waking up to the grey sky, and drizzly rain, was not fun.  But, it does give me time to do some of my favorite rainy day activities.

Like cuddling up in bed and watching some tv or a movie, though so far I have been watching the Disney Channel.  Once my husband gets home from class and takes over, I fully intend to catch up on all the shows I have on the dvr.

(excuse the poor photo quality, my camera is missing)

Right now Little L is more into playing some games on my iPhone though.  I can barely take it out without him saying, "I play mama phone?"  He actually really likes the Angry Birds game, even though he doesn't quite
play it right.

Another thing I love to do, is catch up on some reading: books,blogs, or fashion magazines.  Laying under a cozy blanket and reading is always nice.

I'm also trying to get better at sewing, so I've been doing a bit of that (even on non-rainy days) lately.  Hopefully someday soon I'll feel confident enough to make my own clothes.

How about you, any favorite bad weather to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment