Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If You're Going To San Francisco...

This past weekend I finally made it out to San Francisco to visit my friend, E. And it just so happened to be Fleet Week when I was there.  It was so much fun!  It makes me wish that I could go visit more often, but considering I am almost 6 months pregnant, and the weather will be getting colder, I don't know that I'll make it out there for a weekend again anytime soon.  Maybe a day trip.

Anyway, it was a really fun weekend getting to eat at some new places, as well as see the military planes flying around the bay.  We even managed to fit in a short trip to a little farmer's market.

At Fort Mason




Farmer's Market


Blue Angels





some other planes (not sure what kind)





Thanks for the fun weekend, E!










1 comment: