Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Frenzy



All along I was not really that into the Royal Wedding hoopla.  Yes, I had my very own little crush on Prince William back in the day, but just like his hair, so went my crush.  My interest was just not there with it being all I saw on Twitter/entertainment news over the last week or so. "We are not in Britain!  Why do they all care so much?" I wondered.  I felt a little more like the girl in the bottom left corner of this photo.


Like, "Can it just be over already?"

But then the other day, after stumbling upon a few shows about William and Kate (now Catherine...I wonder how she feels about having to change her name?  Brides usually have a hard time changing their last name, can you imagine changing your first as well?)  I sort of got sucked in.  So, I tried to stay up and watch the wedding, though set our DVR just in case.  I made it to about 1:30 am, and decided that the actual wedding was too far off, and that I was going to sleep.  I somehow just woke up as Kate was exiting her car, and was able to get a view of her dress.  It was GORGEOUS!  



Very Grace Kelly.

tried  to stay awake for the ceremony, but sort of had my eyes closed for most of it, so I may go back to see a few bits of it on the DVR.  


I love that they drove away in this little car from the palace.


1 comment:

  1. it's a ROYAL MIRACLE that you woke up just in the nick of time!

    ReplyDelete