Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flower Power

Last week I went to a flower wholesaler with my mother to look at some flowers for my brother's upcoming wedding.  While my mother looked for flowers for centerpieces, I wandered around looking at all the different flowers they had.

I had never seen roses quite this dark before.  They might be my new favorite kind of rose.  The picture (taken with my phone) doesn't nearly do them justice.  They were much darker, and prettier in person.


They had a ton of hydrangeas (more than is pictured), which is one of my favorite flowers ever.  It's what I used for my wedding bouquet, so I have a special place for them in my heart.


Visiting this place made me realize that I want to incorporate more fresh flowers into the house.  They are just so cheery.

1 comment:

  1. Flowers are really good for stressed people. I think it's the best gift for the stressed ones. I really do. Toss pillows

    ReplyDelete