Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's On Your Bookshelf?

I've recently started using Goodreads (you can find me here) in an attempt to help myself read more.  I finished the Hunger Games in a day, though I stayed up WAY too late reading.  I enjoyed it.  It was definitely a little darker than I thought it was going to be.  I'm not sure my 10 year old self would be that into it.  Maybe when I was in my early teens.  I did really enjoy Lord of the Flies around that age.  And there are some similarities (not overall, but...I guess in the level of how dark parts were).  Anyway, I would definitely recommend this book.  It was an easy read (YA after all).

My next read is...


I'm not that far into this book, but I can tell that as someone who is married, I am not the target audience of this book.  But, it is still a humorous book, that I am enjoying reading.  Another very light read, sort of like Bossypants was.  

1 comment: