Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meh

I'm getting bad about updating again! I think it's because I've been feeling so worn out lately, and after I put Little L to bed, I usually just want to lay in bed and watch tv, not blog.

Anyway... I finished "I don't care about your band", and it was just ok. Definitely not one that I would recommend you rush out and buy. And I'm definitely glad I got it at a clearance price at the bookstore. It was funny, and had some good stories, but got a little repetitive after a while. I started wondering just why this girl kept sleeping with all these guys (which she would give some pretty intimate details about) that seemed like such losers. She even thought they were losers at times, and would still continue to see/sleep with them. It's definitely not as good as Bossypants.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I've been slacking on updating my blog, too. Must get back into the habit!

    ReplyDelete