Friday, February 24, 2012

Back When We Were Three

The day before little A was born, I decided to take L to the park to spend some time hanging out together since not only was I going to be in the hospital for the next several days, but I just wanted to have a little alone time with him before we added another person into the mix.

We had a pretty good time.





We went on a walk on this little trail/path at the park first.  He was a good sport about me wanting to stop and take his picture.




Then we had a mini picnic.




It was a pretty wonderful little afternoon together.  As happy as I am to finally have the baby out, I do miss having more special time with just L and I.






He's such a cool little guy.


1 comment:

  1. He does look like a pretty cool little man. :)

    ReplyDelete