Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fashionably Late?

Ok, so I'm pretty late for a Valentine's Day post, but I don't care.  I was too busy with a newborn to have posted it on time!  I wasn't really expecting to do anything for the "holiday" since we had just had a baby, and I didn't even think we had anyone (read: my mom) to watch both kids.  But it turned out that my mom had that night off, and so we did get to go out to dinner.  Our movie that we were going to go see was, unfortunately, sold out.  So we just came home and watched something at home until we fell asleep.  And earlier in the day my husband surprised me with a dozen cupcakes delivered from a cupcake store (bakery?).  If you know me at all, you'll know that as nice as I think flowers are, cupcakes are a way better surprise to me.  And they had such a variety of flavors.  Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment