Saturday, March 6, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole


 I am very much looking forward to seeing the new Alice in Wonderland movie (hopefully in the coming week.  anyone want to babysit?)  I feel like this movie is becoming a big influence in fashion lately.  I've gotten emails from numerous fashion websites or designers with Alice as the inspiration for some of their latest looks.  From nail polish to accessories, it's all over the place!

I am loving the rabbit head ring in the photo below, from Forever 21.  Unfortunately, a trip to my local store wasn't as successful as I'd hoped, and I couldn't find it.  It's not on their website anymore either.  Though I did find another ring while there that softened the blow.

photo from budgetbabe


There is another ring which can be found on Fred Flare that I am also loving.  It looks like an antique keyhole.  At only $10, I'm definitely considering ordering this one.

 

A bit darker, but from a photo shoot with an Alice in Wonderland theme.  Not my favorite look inspired by Alice....



This Alice photo shoot is a little more appealing to me.  For one, it's not nearly as morbid.  It's more fun, and some pieces I could actually see myself wanting to wear.

 

  

photos from dailymail

And lastly, here is a dress from the Fall 2010 Marc Jacobs show that seems to have a bit of Wonderland inspiration.



I'll end with some other random photos that remind me of Alice in Wonderland...


No comments:

Post a Comment