Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is It Over Yet?

I'm a little less than a week away from my due date, and while I know the whole idea of giving birth again makes me a little nervous, I can't wait to have her here.  And not just cause I can't wait to meet her.  That is the biggest reason, of course.  For the last nine months we've been anxiously awaiting getting to see her, hold her, and all those wonderful things.  But, I am also starting to become extremely uncomfortable. Aches and pains are pretty much a daily occurrence, and sleeping is a difficulty as well.  If life were fair, you'd get the best sleep of your life these last few weeks, instead it seems as though most of us get the worst!  Though, in the end, it is of course all worth it, cause you end up with a cute little person that you will love for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment