Monday, January 23, 2012

Sad Face

photo via EW

I'm sure you've seen the movie The Princess Bride at some point in your life, right? (If you haven't, why not? Go rent it tonight!)  It is a movie that, in my opinion, still holds up to the test of time, and is fabulous and funny.  Well, according to this story, they are remaking it.  This type of thing usually doesn't bother me.  Remakes happen.  But this one actually bothers me!  I don't care if it does have the lovable Paul Rudd and an Oscar-nominated director.  Some movies really should be left alone, and I think this one falls into that category. Now I know how all those people feel about the other remakes Hollywood has been churning out.


2 comments:

  1. It's just not even close to being the same. I love Paul Rudd, but he doesn't need to be a part of wrecking a classic! How can they possibly recast an already perfectly casted movie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is Simply excellent and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.
    Bosch 64219 Idle Air Control Valve

    ReplyDelete